June 18 - 22, 2018
Course is for those who have or may have the responsibility of designing, implementing and instructing law enforcement
officers. It is a must for FTOs, departmental instructors, training supervisor, etc. More and more liability and court issues are asking questions about training. A well-trained, certified instructor is a must.
Course topics include:
· Developing of lesion guides per APOSTC requirements
· Documentation of training
· Research of lesson guides
· Instructional techniques
· Dealing with problem students
· Writing job tasks analysis, instructional objectives, etc.
· Much, much more
Class is what was known as FBI Instructor Development Class.